What you need to consider now when preparing for Brexit
September 26, 2019 | 11AM EDT / 4PM BST
Brexit will have profound effects on businesses exporting from the UK and those with UK-based customers, regardless of where those businesses are located. Affected businesses will face new challenges related to data protection, supply chains, immigration and more. The precise nature of many of these challenges remains uncertain, and the hard truth is that many Brexit-related uncertainties will persist long after the UK leaves the EU.
Given this fluid situation, many businesses are reluctant to develop contingency plans or take other steps that could protect them from risk and even prevent them from seizing the opportunities that will come from Brexit.
The good news is that it’s not too late to take action to protect your organization. This webinar provides an overview of some of the most important implications of Brexit that you need to consider now, from updating supply chains to reviewing data protection practices.
Here’s a partial list of the topics we’ll cover, all in light of Brexit:
- Sending workers across borders
- Exporting and importing goods
- Complying with data protection regulations and transferring data
- Reviewing supply chain structures
- Updating transfer pricing documentation and Updating VAT/GST positions
- Understanding the potential impact on withholding tax