Where Challenges Meet Opportunities
January 28, 2020 | 1PM EST / 6PM GMT
Vistra has conducted its second global research study investigating the state of the private equity industry. Our study participants provide a wide range of perspectives, and include limited partners, general partners and legal intermediaries.
The report identifies predominant trends in private equity now and how those trends are changing and affecting investor behavior. It addresses how the financial crisis continues to influence regulation and compliance, the rise in co-investment and large fund sizes, and how political uncertainties such as Brexit are affecting the PE decision-making process. It also examines the participants’ views of the future of private equity.
Join our webinar as we discuss the study’s key findings, including:
- The increasing demand for information
- The expanding role of technology in private equity
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations
- Regulation and the principles of the Institutional Limited Partners Association
- Why you can’t ignore outsourcing